Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Love Always Finds Away

We met between mutual friends & family in 2005. He is 4 years older than me. So, with such an age difference, at first we didn't see each other anymore than friend. We started hanging out more and before we knew it, we were head-over-hills for each other. We started dating on February 18, 2006. Justin & I have been together for 5 years now. We got civilly March 12, 2010. We are planning a wedding since we didn't really get to have one. Which is set for this July 9th, 2011. He left for Army Basic Training June 7, 2010. He graduated from everything November 25th, 2010. So, we just moved to his first duty station. We are best friends, each others main support, and the love of our life! I would not be the person I am today if it wasn't for him. He pushes me to be better and to do better in life, to have a purpose. I love him with all my heart!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment